30 March 2010

I Say Uncle

So, 23 Things, you've been good to me.  I love all you've shown me, and I feel like we've had some really good times together...wandering through cyberspace holding hands, discovering new territories, helping me become a better teacher... It's all been good. 

Still, you drain me of a lot of energy.  And I haven't been able to fully commit - all these other things in my life like my job, my friends, my husband, my exercise, they've gotten in my way!  So I'm sad tonight that I didn't make deadline #1.  Farewell, MP3 player.  Adieu.

But hear me loud and clear, 23 Things: I'm ready.  And come spring break, I will crush you.  No more Ms. Nice Chick.  I'm gonna whip through the rest of you and take no prisoners.  Because I will not miss deadline #2.  I like Somerset, and I like to win things. 

You've been warned.

2 comments:

  1. Your posts make me laugh...It is just like I am sitting beside you (I actually hear your voice when I read your posts). Good luck over Spring Break - I will keep on reading!

    ReplyDelete